Buying and selling Mason City real estate is easy with the help of a qualified real estate professional ...
With decades of experience in the North Iowa property market, I'm here to help you make the best decision for your individual circumstances.
What's it like to work with me?
First, ask for my free, no-obligation consultation via this convenient form or call our office at (641) 424-6705 for an appointment.
Once I have a thorough understanding of your needs, I'll help you negotiate the best deal possible ... whether that means getting the best price for your property for sale or the most for your money on the property you want to buy.
Dave Guetzko. Experienced. Knowledgeable. Professional.
- Certified Residential Specialist
The highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers.
- Extensive Appraisal Experience
- Thorough Knowledge of Construction, Energy-efficient Design & Modern Building Techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- A friendly approach to help you feel confidant and comfortable about what can be a very stressful decision.
A Proven Problem Solver in the Mason City Real Estate Market
While buying and selling property can be a very emotional experience, managing a few basic things ahead of time can really take the pressure off ...
If you're selling your home, it's important to remember you're not just selling a piece of land with a building on it. For the buyer, you're selling an image ... a dream ... and a lifestyle!
I help sellers develop an effective marketing plan designed to sell their property as quickly and easily as possible:
- We'll craft the proper image for your property to appeal to buyers already interested in properties like yours.
- Perform a thorough market analysis to set the right asking price for your property.
- Properly manage the Listing Photos to ensure quality and showcase your home's best assets to help potential buyers.
- I'll help you address any problems with your home so buyer inspections don't turn up unexpected surprises.
- And I'll make sure your home is properly staged for maximum impact online and at your showing.
For decades, my clients have trusted me to keep their best interests in mind. As your real estate agent, I'll be with you every step of the way, explaining the ins and outs of the process and helping you make the best decision at every step.
Here's an overview of the process I'll be helping you with:
- Pre-approval. My network of trusted agents, lenders and other professionals will help you through the pre-approval process so you can start shopping for your new home.
- I'll help you find your next home. We'll discuss location, neighborhood, schools, and other considerations.
- I will help you negotiate an offer. I'll analyze the value of the home you want to purchase and provide advice on what your initial offer should be. And I'll help you negotiate effectively when the seller responds.
- I'll also help with choosing a home inspector, negotiate home inspection repair requests, ensure any problems are handled by the seller, and verify there are no permitting issues with the property.
- I'll make sure communication with the seller’s agent and buyer’s attorney is clear and professional throughout the sale.
- Lastly, I'll finalize all the loose ends so your closing goes as smoothly as possible. I'll be with you at the closing so you have support and advice if needed.
To buy or sell Mason City property or schedule a showing, please fill out the questionnaire as completely as possible.
I'll get back to you with the next step as soon as possible. (I don't share your information with anyone except necessary staff in our office.)